From: Erik Larson
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 8:50:30 AM
To: haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: Session cookie insert not being sent

Hello all,

We have a backend that uses 4 MS_NET servers.  Ee insert a persistence cookie
for the session via haproxy.  In 1.8.3 it appears the session cookie is no
longer being sent or is being lost in the 300 responses. I've downgraded the
farm to 1.7.9 for the time being.

Conf:

Check-HAProxy\r\nConnection:\ close\r\n
  cookie ASUSESSION insert indirect nocache httponly secure domain .asu.edu

[cid:a20dcd54-de03-420b-bb2a-161223355087]

Erik

SR Server Administrator
Linux Systems & Web
Arizona State University | University Technology Office