Hi Fred,
  Thanks for the reply.
I have two peers synchronising (we use keepalived over the two to control which
is live).

HAProxy config:

peers lb_replication
  peer server1 10.128.176.141:1024
  peer server2 10.128.176.142:1024

backend sourceaddr
        stick-table type ip size 10240k expire 30m peers lb_replication

frontend ft_web_ssl
        bind 0.0.0.0:443 name https ssl crt /etc/haproxy/certs/main.pem
        mode http
        option httplog

        acl is_from_outside src 192.168.110.0/24
        acl is_empty_path path /
       acl is_webmail hdr(host) -i webmail
       acl is_webmail_fqdn hdr(host) -i webmail.domain

       redirect location /owa/ code 302 if is_webmail is_empty_path !
is_from_outside
       redirect location /owa/ code 302 if is_webmail_fqdn is_empty_path !
is_from_outside
       default_backend bk_web_ssl

backend bk_web_ssl
        mode http
        option httplog
        cookie SERVERID insert nocache indirect
        stick on src table sourceaddr
        server server1 10.128.176.150:443 check ssl
        server server2 10.51.0.150:443 check ssl backup

It's fine for new connections - it records the correct server1/server2
information. It's hard to demonstrate, but I can see when I use haproxyctl to
clear an entry :

Haproxyctl clear table sourceaddr key <key>

.. it doesn't clear the secondary node entry. When that entry for the client
re-presents the expiry time on the secondary updates but the entry never clears.

I can't really include pictures on these emails, but the tables are kind of
standard:

e.g.

0x7fa8b247a4f4: key=217.40.203.34 use=0 exp=1574957 server_id=1

Thanks
Andy