Hello Moemen

Thank you for your reply.

Indeed we have already thought of the MAXCONN values.

Any other thoughts?

The aim is to move clients from a failed server slowly much like the
feature where a real server comes back online and slowly the weight is
raised until all connections are on the working real server.

Andruw Smalley

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.

www.loadbalancer.org
+1 888 867 9504 / +44 (0)330 380 1064
asmal...@loadbalancer.org

Leave a Review | Deployment Guides | Blog