Hello haproxy.org Team,

Hope you are doing well.

It is an honor to go through your website. I must say you have built a
phenomenal website, however to get relevant traffic you need visibility on
the major search engines which require SEO touch in order to make it more
famous and popular over the internet.

We excel in promoting and increasing the visibility of a website in various
search engines *(including the latest Google Panda and Penguin updates with
the upcoming updates),* which directly helps in increase revenue for your
business.

Organic listing will surely help you to maintain the consistency of getting
more and more traffic eventually improving the average rate of conversion.
Meanwhile, we are also providing you the *GUARANTEE* to show you the
improvement in your keywords ranking from the very 1st month itself.

We will be taking the complete responsibility of your website starting from
error fixation, updates on websites, keywords ranking, Social media
presence, etc.

For our new alliance, we offer attractive pricing with phenomenal
deliverables like: Competitor analysis, overall site scope and many.

Please, take a moment to go through my email and feel free to share your
thought. I would rather like to initiate a telephonic conversation for our
better understanding. So, if you could provide me a suitable time we can
schedule a call to go over this potential partnership or you can email us.

We will be looking forward to your response.

*Alexey Danilo*
*, **Digital Marketing Analyst*

[image: beacon]