Hi,

On 20/02/2018 02:12, flamese...@yahoo.co.jp wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I found that there are fe_conn, fe_req_rate, fe_sess_rate, be_conn and
> be_sess_rate, but there is no be_req_rate.
>
> I understand that there might be multiple requests in one connection,
> what is a session here?

Googling your question will lead to this SO post:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33168469/whats-the-exact-meaning-of-session-in-haproxy
where
- A connection is the event of connecting which may lead or not to a
session. A connection counter includes rejected connections, queued
connections, etc ..
- A session is an end-to-end accepted connection. So maybe it is more
accurate to talk about requests per session rather than requests per
connection.

> And how can I get be_req_rate?

Unfortunately, this fetch does not seem to be implemented yet.

--
Moemen MHEDHBI