Hi aurelien,

I already look for adding dynamic certificates, and it is a real pain for me.
Note that I look for this one year ago, maybe something changed.
I look this development regarding only the basic usage: dynamically update of
RSA certificates, and I encountered some difficulties:

 - Certificates are also ECDHE and CURVES. I failed because I can’t test
   these kind of certificates.

 - ALPN and Cipher suites. If my memory is good, the cipher suite are stored
   only in the SSL context, and this context is hard or impossible to modify.

 - Certificates are linked with OCSP. No memories about theses.

 - Certificates are linked with SNI. SNI and, no SNI have no common parts
   of code for the certificate storage.

Some of these information are stored only in the SSL Context and I can’t find
any way to retrieve it for creating a new SSL context. I also fail to modify
existing context.

I suggest you to check the update way thought the code between coding the
socket interface.

My conclusion was a little refactoring of the SSL parts for making coherent
structs. Maybe storing some configuration with clear text and into the SSL
context ?

For information, I join my first patches of dynamic SSL certificates and
refactoring patch, before I stop this job because I do not have the requested
time for doing it cleanly.

The patches are provided as is. One serie is on the 1.8 branche, the other one
on the 1.6. Some of these patch are qualif, other ones are work in progress.
Sorry, but the WIP patch have french comments :-)

BR,
Thierry