Le 05/03/2018 à 21:06, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn a écrit :
Hi,
today I started experimenting with the HAProxy 1.8.4 release and ran
into a Problem when it comes to reloading the configuration (USR2).
I'm running the release tarball via RPM on a CentOS 7 System in
master-worker mode and every time I perform a "systemctl reload" the
worker process suddenly uses 100% cpu and can only be killed via "kill -9".
Once I do so the old processes go away and two new ones show up and
everything goes back to normal.

After reducing the config bit by bit I was able to isolate the config
that is causing this:

bind abns@haproxy-ssl accept-proxy

Once I replace the "abns@haproxy-ssl" bit with an ip:port combination
the problem goes away so it seems the "abns@" part is the culprit here.

Regards,
   Dennis

Hi Dennis,

A recent commit could fix your problem:

  http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy.git;a=commitdiff;h=ec9516a6

It was pushed in upstream and will be backported in 1.8. Could you check if it works please ?

--
Christopher Faulet