Hi,

I'm using haproxy to handle TLS termination to a 3rd party API that requires
authentication (username/password) to be passed as query parameters to a GET
call.

I want to log the request as usual, just not all the query parameters.
Obviously for a POST the parameters would not be logged at all, but is it
possible to teach haproxy to exclude one specific query parameters on a GET
request?

the request:

GET /api?username=seriously&password=ohnoes&command=locate&item=chocolat

desired log something like:

GET /api?username=seriously&command=locate&item=chocolat

I can do this downstream in rsyslog but I'd prefer to cleanse the urls up front.

A+
Dave