Hi,

Would you be interested in Logistics, Manufacturing, Supply Chain,
Procurement, Material Handling and Distribution?

We are a global B2B database provider, we have database for US, UK, Canada,
Australia, APAC, EMEA Rest of the World.

Ø  Material Handling Equipment and Systems

Ø  Packaging, Containers, and Shipping

Ø  Inventory Management and Controlling

Ø  Dock and Warehouse Equipment and Supplies

Ø  Automatic Identification Equipment

Ø  Supply Chain Management.

Lists include:- Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Address, Web Site, Phone
Number, Fax Number, Verified E-mail Address, Employee Size, Revenue size,
SIC Code, Industry Type, NAICS Code, E-mail verification result.

If you are interested in our services, please provide us your target
requirements in the below given parameters.

Target market:- ________________

Target Geography:- ______________

Target Job Titles:-________________

Please share your valuable requirement in which industry you are looking for
and I will revert back to you with some samples for your review.

Note: - If you’re interested in any other specific Industry database?  so
that I can get back to you with counts, pricing and other relevant
information

Looking forward to hear from you soon .

Best Regards,

Joanne Chandler

Marketing Executive

Note: If you are not the right person please forward this email to right
person, I appreciate your time PS: We help you connect with your best
prospects and build relationships.

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile.
If for some reason this was sent in error or you wish not to receive any
further messages from us please reply with subject line as "Exclude" and you
will be excluded from all future mailings.