On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 03:50:52PM +0300, Slawa Olhovchenkov wrote:
> Also some strange: after resart I see 100% busy on CPU#1 (other CPU as
> before -- from 0.05 to 0.4). This is busy loop over kevent:
>
> kqfd 11 cl 0 nc 0 eventlist 813400000 nevent 200 timeout 0.2000000
> ret 11 errno 0
>
> ev_kqueue.c:128
>
> Like some events not removed from eventlist and permanently
> re-activated.

I'm just realizing that you're not on linux, sorry. The multi-bind trick
I proposed only works there as the system is the one doing the LB between
the sockets.

In your case it's different, only one thread will likely take the traffic
(the last one bound) as it's the one whose socket replaces the previous
ones.

Thus for you it's better to stick to a single listener, and if you want to
increase the fairness between the sockets, you can reduce tune.maxaccept in
the global section like below :

  global
     tune.maxaccept 8

The kqueue issue you report is still unclear to me however, I'm not much
used to kqueue and always having a hard time decoding it.