On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 22:13:46 +0200
PiBa-NL <piba.nl....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Thierry,
>
> Op 25-4-2018 om 11:19 schreef Thierry Fournier:
> > I extracted the part which dumps the ‘core.get_info()’, and I can’t
> > reproduce
> > the segfault. I attach the extracted code. I use le lastest master branch.
> >
> I'm testing on master branch as well.
> I started over with the extracted bug29.conf and bug29.lua configuration
> and the coredump still happens for me.
>
> I do request all pages below more or less simultaneously with Chrome
> browser, and then after a few seconds the crash happens..
>    http://haproxy:8000/webrequest/
>    http://haproxy:8000/webrequest/
>    http://haproxy:8000/webrequest/
>    http://haproxy:8000/haproxy?stats
>
> I've also requested both urls with 'wrk' and then it does *not* crash
> after several thousand requests to both.. There is something strange
> there.. Though chrome does of course request the /favicon.ico sends way
> more headers..
>
> FYI im using :
> FreeBSD freebsd11 11.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE #0 r321309: Fri Jul
> 21 02:08:28 UTC 2017
> r...@releng2.nyi.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64
> Also when using nokqueue the issue still happens.. (for some things that
> helps.. not today.)
>
> Attached the exact sequence of events when it happened fast. And the
> coredump backtrace belonging with that output.
> Anything i can try to narrow it down further.? Or perhaps leave it for
> now.?. as long as i dont output tons of info on console after the last
> tcp.send it seams to work okay for now..

I can't reproduce it. I tried with many request on the Lua page (1000/s),
in the same time any request on the stat page (1600/s) and request throught
the proxy (1000/s - with an haproxy wich return 302).

HAProxy doesn't want to crash.

Your trace shows a corrupted tree. Maybe it is due to the freebsd
architecture and the corruption is no reproductible on Linux ? I do not have
freebsd for testing.

Regards,
Thierry