Le 26/04/2018 à 12:01, Thierry Fournier a écrit :

On 26 Apr 2018, at 11:49, Christopher Faulet <cfau...@haproxy.com> wrote:

Le 25/04/2018 à 20:51, PiBa-NL a écrit :
Hi Christopher, Thierry,
Op 25-4-2018 om 11:30 schreef Christopher Faulet:
Oh, these tasks can be created before the threads creation... Ok, so
maybe the right way to fix the bug is to registered these tasks
without specific affinity and set it on the current thread the first
time the tasks are woken up.

Here is an updated (and untested) patch. Pieter, could you check it
please ?

Thierry, is there any way to create cosockets and applets from outside
a lua's task and then manipulate them in the task's context ?

Thanks, works for me.
I've only tested the last patch from Christopher, and that seems to do
the trick nicely for my situation.
If you guys come up with a different approach i'm happy to try that as
well instead.

Thanks Pieter for you feedback. Thierry, is this patch seems good for you ? Can
we merge it ?

Yes. Thanks Christopher.

Ok, so I'll resend it outside this thread to let Willy merge it. Thanks.

--
Christopher Faulet