Hi Willy,

I think what we are looking for is some kind of small cache to
accelerate the load times of a single page; this is particularly for
things such as WordPress where page load times can be slow. I imagine
it being set to cache the homepage only, fairly small(just a few K)
and I guess it would need to only cache the HTML body rather than
headers... Does that make any sense at all?

It may be that the small object cache would help? Or the idea itself
may be a waste of time... Currently, I've been looking at the Apache
module mod_cache.

I'd value your opinion either way.

Aaron West

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.