Hi.

On 29/05/2018 14:30, Youssef George wrote:
Dears,

We are thinking about use HAproxy as loadblancer for our service that has
huge traffic, So can you send to us some engineer in our site ( in Egypt )
to introduce  HAproxy features to us and also the ways of support.

If you have suppliers in Egypt kindly send their contacts to us.

The company behind haproxy is HAProxy Inc.
The contact form is here https://www.haproxy.com/contact-us/

Maybe you can also contact them directly.

Youssef George
*Senior System Administrator*

*Confidentiality Note: This email may contain confidential and/or private
information.*
*If you've received this email in error please delete and notify sender.*

This would be difficult because it's an public mailing list ;-)
https://www.haproxy.org/#tact

Best regards
aleks

  • Inquiry Youssef George