Hi,

Thanks all for the amazing work :)

I just like to focus on a particular point:

  - wiki : we all know that the architecture guide is obsolete, everyone
>     wants to refresh it and nobody can because it's a tedious task that
>     no single person can address, and nobody anymore knows all haproxy
>     pieces. In addition a lot of participants have useful tips to share
>     and would be much more at ease with putting this into a wiki than by
>     editing architecture.txt. Thus I'd like to reuse either Github or
>     Gitlab's wiki to place real contents edited and maintained by the
>     community, and to kill this obsolete file. This way the obsolete stuff
>     on the main haproxy.org page could go as well.

Here is my wish list for such architecture guide:
- gitfied
- "generic" formatting language (markdown, restructured text, etc...)
- ability to update pages using command line on a local PC or a browser (I
know github allows  editing content online)

I have no idea what tools may be best suited for this purpose, but I'd like
we decide to use one quickly, so I can start contributing to it.

Cheers

PS: I'm testing github pages at the moment.