Hello,

I have a heavy loaded local HTTP-cache servers behind Haproxy

I've made it use Unix-socket instead of TCP and on the test-server Apache
Benchmark show a
few percent benefit (tested in 1-2 threads, with small and big files).

But when I deployed new settings on few production servers, I saw that
haproxy's CPU usage increased up to 5-10 times (with ~300mbps and some
lua-processing
there is 5-30% CPU-core normally, when unix-socket in use - it goes over 100%
very often).

Still can't reproduce the situation with benchmarks.

Haproxy 1.8.9-1e3c84 (threaded and not threaded) + kernel 4.15.17

--
Wert Revon