On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 12:29 AM, Jim Deville <jdevi...@malwarebytes.com>
wrote:

> Attaching an anonymized PCAP from yesterday. The first two packets are the
> request and response for 4 servers, the second pair is the request and
> response for 3. The 3-server response parses successfully, and Jonathan was
> able to find that the 4-server response ends up hitting here
> https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/blob/master/src/dns.c#L425.
>

> I'd be happy for any workaround or explanation of what we could do
> differently, and happy to help get more info, or to try out a patch in our
> environment to confirm a fix if this is a bug as it seems.
>

> Jim

Hi guys,

Thanks for the report and the troubleshooting already done.
Something that would help me a lot, is to be able to reproduce the issue.
2 options from here, either you provide the smallest terraform script which
allows to reproduce the platform or you provide me an access to a temporary
platform so I could troubleshoot live.
(we can carry on this conversation off list of course).

Baptiste