Hi,

How can I enforce haproxy to reuse limited backend connections regardless of
number of client connections? Basically I do not want to recreate backend
connection for every front end client.

    "HAPROXY_0_BACKEND_HEAD": "\nbackend {backend}\n balance {balance}\n mode
http\n option httplog\n  option forwardfor\n option http-keep-alive\n option
persist\n http-reuse aggressive\n maxconn 16\n",
    "HAPROXY_0_FRONTEND_HEAD": "\nfrontend {backend}\n  bind
{bindAddr}:{servicePort}\n  mode http\n  option httplog\n  option forwardfor\n
option http-keep-alive\n maxconn 16\n"

I currently have the above configuration, but still backend connections are
getting closed when the next client request comes in.

Could someone help me with the issue?  Thanks in advance!

-Leela