Hi Sven,

Thanks for the clarification.
It's a bit more complicated than what it is supposed to be.
I think we may want to apply the port only if it has been changed at
runtime (changed by DNS SRV records).

The status is the following: I have a pending patch which brings SRV record
information into the state file. (WIP, but last mile)
Once it has been merged, we'll be able to fix this issue (by applying the
port only when the server is being managed by an SRV record).

Baptiste