Hi Nenad,

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 03:37:37AM +0200, Nenad Merdanovic wrote:
> Ugh, this was a long time ago. [FROM MEMORY] The element should not be
> duplicated as far as I can remember. The references are stored in an ebtree
> in order to prevent duplication and to provide consistent view when updated
> dynamically.

OK. Then maybe the elements are freed after scanning the ebtree as well,
and we're meeting the node again after it was freed. I'll run a test
with the memory debugging options to see if it crashes on first dereference.

> I just pulled HEAD and cannot reproduce this with either of these configs.
> The "good" thing is that I get a crash every time I reload, with different
> stack traces for each config.

This could then indeed indicate a corrupted memory somewhere, and maybe
the tls-ticket part is just the first victim.

> I'll poke around it more tomorrow as it's quite late here.

Thank you Nenad. I'll try as well on my side.

Cheers,