Hi!

<supp...@freenode.net?__xts__=>
I'm Donald, the co-owner of IPBurger VPN services (
<supp...@freenode.net?__xts__=>https://secure.ipburger.com/);

We're a small but growing VPN company (Dedicated and Shared IP space) and
we would be very grateful if you could include our company among similar
services on your website.

URL Example: http://www.haproxy.org/#tact

As you are linking back to Private Internet Access in external links.

We located your website after doing research on our competitor.

*We offer a 30% recurring affiliate commission:*
Step 1: Register for a client account here:
(https://secure.ipburger.com/register.php)
Step 2: Activate your Affiliate account: (https://secure.ipburger.com/a
ffiliates.php)

We can provide any resources you need whether that's page content, banners,
test accounts or anything else you need if we can be placed on your website.

You can reach me personally at don...@ipburger.com

Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything.

Thank you for your time,
Donald