Thats a great news! Thanks.

For the #2 (haproxy to refresh DNS entries when changed), is it possible to
optionally log the NS IPs during every health check?

We recently had an outage for short time related to NameServer's h/w
failure (both primary and secondary went down). We were told that it is
possible for these IPs to change in the future. It never happened so far
though.

Thanks,
Karthik