Trying to configure mod security on HA Proxy server with the following way.
However,  it throws error.

https://fossies.org/linux/haproxy/contrib/modsecurity/README

./modsecurity.h  -h

./modsecurity.h: line 1: /bin: Is a directory

./modsecurity.h: line 2: acmp.h: command not found

./modsecurity.h: line 3: syntax error near unexpected token `('

./modsecurity.h: line 3: `* Copyright (c) 2004-2013 Trustwave Holdings,
Inc. (http://www.trustwave.com/)'

--
Thanks & Regards
Dhaval Jaiswal