Von: Norman Branitsky <norman.branit...@micropact.com>
Gesendet: 23. August 2018 20:56:31 MESZ
An: haproxy <haproxy@formilux.org>
Betreff: Docker Swarm configuration

My plan was to by default terminate SSL and send http traffic to the worker
servers on port 88 while traffic with a "ucp.mydomain.com" header
would be passed thru as https to the UCP management servers on port 8443.
Docker Enterprise Manager nodes insist on seeing incoming commands as https and
require an SSL certificate and key to configure correctly.
Problem is, the only way I know to pass thru https traffic without terminating
the SSL is to use mode tcp.
But mode tcp can only listen on specific ports - it can't see http headers to
detect the "ucp" hostname,
so how do I select the correct backend?
I could make the ucp frontend listen on a different port e.g. 444 and direct to
8443 but that seems klutzy.