On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 07:27:47PM +0200, PiBa-NL wrote:
> Op 30-8-2018 om 10:07 schreef Willy Tarreau:
> > On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 10:03:32AM +0200, Thierry Fournier wrote:
> > > Hi Pieter,
> > >
> > > Your patch makes sense !
> > > Good catch.
> > > Willy, could you apply ?
> > OK now applied, thank you guys!
> >
> > Willy
>
> Willy, thanks.
>
> Thierry, for the record, its not my patch, Frederic made the patch. Only
> thing i provided was a 'reg-test' and some gdb traces..

Not dismissing Fred's work, but for a developer, the most important
is to get a reproducer. Once you have a reliable reproducer it can
sometimes be much faster to understand the bug and fix it. So your
reg test and your gdb traces were extremely valuable, and as long as
you will be able to provide this, you will make some people very
happy you see :-)