On Wed, Sep 05, 2018 at 11:21:08AM +0200, Baptiste wrote:
> I did not see the patch in 1.8 (I sent a specific one in my mail).

It's expected, we usually run into some backporting sessions taking a
whole day instead of doing them one at a time in random order. It helps
us maintain the ordering (which is important sometimes) and to be sure
we didn't miss any. Your commit message mentions the presence of the
1.8-specific patch so it will be picked at this moment.

> I think it's safer to wait a bit to ensure there is no regressions.

Noted, thanks.

> Note that 2 people at least are currently using it successfully in prod.

Great!