Yes, that's it. I was not aware of this spec.

My use case is to try to set up a mining farm based on Raspberry-Pis. I did a
study showing that it's much more efficient for the same price or power user as
a PC :

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/more-efficient-mining-raspberry-pi-julien-delorme/

The problem is that some pools will ban my IP address if I create too many
parallel connections, so it makes sense to use an agregating proxy to do this :

         =>
  30*RPi => haproxy => pool (1 single connection)
         =>

And since haproxy is already used a lot and recommanded for this use case
(principally to give active-backup fonction between pools), I think it will
interest many of users to be able to improve their capacity and reduce the risk
to be banned.

So do you think it is something possible ?

J.