On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 at 07:08, anjireddy.komire...@wipro.com <
anjireddy.komire...@wipro.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I am looking for HA-Proxy configuration Help in over project, can i know
> some one who can give more information on configuration using 2 different
> HA-Proxy
> servers for high availability.
>

> Feel free to contact me on - 9849916124

Hey there,

Welcome to the public mailing list for users of the open source haproxy
tool.

You'd probably do best by posting the configuration and HA setup as far as
you've managed to get it going, and asking questions about specific
problems you encounter along the way. You're more likely to get help via
email than via telephone!

Here is the starter guide for the current stable version:

http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.8/intro.html. There are links along
the top of that page to the configuration and management manuals, which
will be of interest as you evolve your HA setup.

If, instead, you feel you would like to trade time for money, and want to
take advantage of a commercial support option, some are listed here:

http://www.haproxy.org/#supp

As a backstop, my UK company is already set up as a supplier inside Wipro's
procurement system. Do get in touch if the routes I've mentioned above
don't meet your needs :-)

All the best,

Jonathan

--