Hello,

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 02:25, Imam Toufique <techie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Brain,
>
> That seems to have worked!  Thanks!    I did not know the wrapper was not
> needed.  Let's see if it dies again ( hopefully not ) .
>
> Thanks again!

For the record:
- you can find the systemd unit file, including a Makefile that
installs it in contrib/systemd (requires building with USE_SYSTEMD=1)
- you can find the init.d script in examples/haproxy.init (but please
don't use it with systemd)
- haproxy-systemd-wrapper is no longer - it was removed from 1.8 and
newer. If you still have the file from previous installs, remove them.

Many improvements have been included for systemd over the years. Using
the proper unit file haproxy ships with is crucial.

cheers,
lukas