From: elizabeth lawson [mailto:elizabeth.law...@inforeachleads.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 7:24 AM
To: 'haproxy@formilux.org'
Subject: RE: AWS re: Invent Attendees Email List-2018

Hi,

Would you be interested to acquire AWS re: Invent Attendees Email List?

List Includes: Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Full Name, Contact Job
Title, Verified Email Address, Website URL, Mailing address, Phone number,
Fax Number, Industry, SIC Code.

Number of Attendees : 23,226 Opt-in Contacts.

Any future attendee who will register to this AWS re: Invent conference till
the conference date, we will supply the list twice at no cost ( before and
after the event is finished)

If you're interested please let me know I will assist you further details.

Kind Regards,

Elizabeth Lawson

Marketing Coordinator

To unsubscribe kindly reply with "Leave Out" in the subject line