Hi Lukas,

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 19:39:11 +0100
Lukas Tribus <li...@ltri.eu> wrote:
> Trying to understand the use-case better here, binding to any IP is
> not acceptable? Your client *needs* to bind to specific IPs?

one bind for multiple IPs would reduce the flexibility of the config, you could
not longer set different Backends on different IPs that share one certificate
(directory) for example. There are clealy ways to reduce the reload times by
changing the configuration, however there is a strong preference to keep the
current configuration layout and solve the problem in code, if there are no
strong reasons against it.

> I'd assume such a configuration would only create a single CTX, do you
> know whether that is in fact the case (as it's just an assumption)?

I did not verify, but based on my understanding of the code, i would assume the
same.

Regards,
Julian