Op 27-11-18 om 02:53 schreef Azim Siddiqui:
> Hello,
>
> Hope you are doing good. We are using HAproxy in our company. But the ssl
> certs has been expired. I want to renew it. As i can see HAproxy only takes
> .pem format for certs. So what files should be included in that .pem file ?
> And can you please tell me how to convert the certs in .pem ?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Azeem

To create a .pem file you need to create a file with all the certs an keys.

-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

(Your Private Key: your_domain_name.key)

-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----

(Your Primary SSL certificate: your_domain_name.crt)

-----END CERTIFICATE-----

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----

(Your Intermediate certificate: your_domain_name.bundle)

-----END CERTIFICATE-----

You can do it with cat
# cat your_domain_name.key your_domain_name.crt your_domain_name.bundle
> your_domain_name.pem

regards
Johan