Le 12/12/2018 à 20:43, PiBa-NL a écrit :
Hi Christopher,

Op 12-12-2018 om 13:49 schreef Christopher Faulet:
Le 12/12/2018 à 12:07, Pi Ba a écrit :
Found the issue on the 10th (I think commit 56b0348).. so yesterday's
commit isn't the (only) problem.. tested with commit 0007d0a the
issue also happens. Reverting only below mentioned commit I can't
easily do atm. I'll check more closely this evening.

Hum, I don't understand, the commit 56b0348 fixes a bug in the H2
multiplexer. you don't use it in your test-case. It should be totally
unrelated.

It wasn't that specific commit that broke my test, its just that i
picked that one because i could... It just that was they day i started
to try 1.9-X on my production environment..

Having spend a bit more time checking/compiling various commits i found
that this is the commit that 'broke' the testcase that was attached
(some of the contents is misplaced/repeated..):
http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy.git;a=commit;h=d247be0620c35ea0a43074fd88c6a520629c1823

p.s. I also send you off-list the full output of the test with the added
configuration options: filter trace name BEFORE / filter compression /
filter trace name AFTER .. (resulting in a 90MB log..)

Many thanks Pieter for all these information. I'll try to figure out what it goes wrong.

--
Christopher