Hi Lance.

Am 20-12-2018 18:20, schrieb Lance Melancon:

We are testing the load balancer and it's working but I can't see how to direct the server to a specific website such as server.net/site. Is this possible? Syntax? Thanks!

Well yes. I think it is a good starting point to read and understand this blog article.

https://www.haproxy.com/blog/using-haproxy-as-an-api-gateway-part-1/

What you want to do is "HTTP Routing"

For example a short snipplet
###

acl my_site path_beg -i /site

use_backend my_site if my_site

###

I would help a lot to have some more Information from you like.

haproxy -vv
anonymized config

As we don't know how much knowledge do you have about http I want to tell you that this statement "server.net/site" 2 parts.

Host: server.net

This is explained in detail in the doc.
http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.9/configuration.html#1

Hth
Aleks

CYPRESS-FAIRBANKS ISD CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential student and/or employee information. Unauthorized use and/or disclosure is prohibited under federal and state law. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. Please call the sender immediately or reply by email and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature.