Hi there,

I'm Joe from VPNTeacher.com - we're a new site that aims to change the
landscape of VPN advice sites by offering the most comprehensive and unbiased
online privacy advice. Between our small team we have many years experience in
cybersecurity and online privacy, and are hoping to publish a few high-quality
articles on sites like yours.

I have some ideas that could work for your site within topics such as PII,
cryptography, policy, malware and ransomware, etc. and would make it
appropriate to your audience.

Here are a couple of samples of my writing:

https://www.business2community.com/cybersecurity/how-to-protect-your-business-from-social-engineering-attacks-02152349

https://www.bestbackups.com/secure-dropbox/
https://www.sabaitechnology.com/net-neutrality-the-always-up-to-date-guide/

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please let me know
any author guidelines you have, and a few details about who it should be
written for, and I'll send over some possible titles.

Many thanks,

Joe

If you don't want to hear from me again, please let me know (
http://unsubscribe.bz-mail-us1.com/unsubscribe?e=haproxy%40formilux.org&i=1399274655.3365352.1547477385344%40ip-10-1-0-82&u=47277&g=26489
 )