On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 09:32:22AM +0100, Lukas Tribus wrote:
> Hello,
>

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 03:04, ??? <hedong0...@163.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dear willy:
> >
> >     I am a follower of haproxy. I tested HTTP/2 fuction in haproxy_1.8.17
> > with the tool h2spec, but some test cases failed. I wonder if those are
> > bugs for haproxy.
> >     See the tool here https://github.com/summerwind/h2spec .
>
> Verison 1.9.2 should fix most of those issues:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg32461.html

Yes definitely. The CONTINUATION and Trailers stuff cannot be backported
to 1.8 at all, it was made possible thans to the new architecture. For
the case reporting an unexpected DATA frame, I'm used to seeing it on
certain configs, it's a race that h2spec cannot guess due to response
time and/or bytes in flight. In short, h2spec sends an incorrect frame
and expects an error response, but there's already a response flowing
back and the error comes afterwards. It cannot guess it and reports the
error. All h2spec reports have to be interpreted in their context, like
with any compliance tool. I'll check in my configs, but from what I
remember the test config I'm using for h2spec uses http-buffer-request
and a 8kB-long error page, in order not to trigger false alarms in
h2spec, and with this I correctly get 0 error on 1.9.2.