On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 10:18:03AM +0000, Luke Seelenbinder wrote:
(...)
> I don't know if any of this rings any bells, but that's what I've been able
> to determine so far. Overall the patch improves things significantly, but
> some latent issues are still around.

No bell yet but that's detailed enough to help me evaluate the situation
when reading the code. I strongly suspect the issue is still on the backend
side. Maybe it depends how the server reacts to an aborted request, and we
could be meeting what appears to be a protocol error while it's not.

Thanks,