> Em 16 de fev de 2019, à(s) 03:16, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> escreveu:
>
> If you have some time to run some extra tests, it would be nice to rebuild
> haproxy with "ARCH_FLAGS=-pg", run it again, stop it using kill -USR1 (not
> ctrl-C), and run "gprof haproxy gmon.out". It will show the number of calls
> to each function and a rough approximation of the time spent there. We may
> find a huge number of calls to the culprit and possibly we could improve
> it.

Hi Willy, sure. Attached gprof output of a 300rps request during 20s, total of
6000 requests. The request is empty (has only trivial headers) and output body
has only 4 bytes. There are 12 servers on the backend which wait 200ms before
sending its response. There are also a lot of other backends and servers with
health check enabled every 2s consuming some cpu and network. Note also that I
needed to add -no-pie otherwise gprof output was empty — sounds a gcc issue.
Let me know if this is good enough.

~jm