> Em 19 de fev de 2019, à(s) 17:51, Bruno Henc <bh...@haproxy.com> escreveu:
>
> On 2/19/19 9:45 PM, Joao Morais wrote:
>>
>>> Em 19 de fev de 2019, à(s) 05:57, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> escreveu:
>>>
>>> In the past it was not possible
>>> to dynamically create servers
>> I think I misunderstood something, but... how do one dynamically create a
>> new server?
>>
> The following links should be able to help you out:
>
> https://www.haproxy.com/blog/dynamic-configuration-haproxy-runtime-api/#dynamically-scaling-backend-servers
>
> https://www.haproxy.com/blog/dynamic-scaling-for-microservices-with-runtime-api/#runtime-api
>
> You might need to build a development version of HAProxy to take advantage of
> the latest features.
>

> Let me know if you get stuck.

Hi Bruno, thanks! Updating servers via api I’m currently using. From Willy "in
the past it was not possible to dynamically create servers" - so now I’m
wondering if there is a way or future plan to create a new server on an
existing backend and, even better, also dynamically create a new backend and
its servers.

~jm