Ciprian,

Am 11.03.19 um 12:15 schrieb Ciprian Dorin Craciun:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 1:12 PM Tim Düsterhus <t...@bastelstu.be> wrote:
>> I filed an issue to look into this:
>> https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues/61
>

> Thanks.  (I didn't knew about the GitHub issues as being the official
> channel to submit issues and requests.)

The issue tracker was opened just two months ago:
https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg32494.html

> BTW, should I also open a feature request for an actual "subdir"
> match?  (Perhaps if I have some time I could even come-up with a
> patch...)

I am not responsible for deciding what gets in and what doesn't. But: In
my opinion there is no need for such a match as it can easily be
"emulated" by combining `dir` and `beg` or `eq` and `beg` like you did.
A regular expression such as ^/test(/|$) should work as well.

It might make sense to amend the documentation to give an explicit
example of how to match a directory at the beginning, though.

If you consider doing a patch: Please read the CONTRIBUTING guide and
send the patch to the list (i.e. not using a GitHub pull request, only
the GitHub issue tracker is being used).

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus