Hi Nenad,

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 12:02:24PM +0100, Nenad Merdanovic wrote:
> The converter can be used to decrypt the raw byte input using the
> AES-GCM algorithm, using provided nonce, key and AEAD tag. This can
> be useful to decrypt encrypted cookies for example and make decisions
> based on the content.

Do you think it would be easy enough to have the equivalent encrypt
version ? :-)  I suspect it's mostly a matter of using the Encrypt
variant of the EVP functions, but I could really be wrong. This
could even allow to encrypt cookies in response and decrypt them
back for example.

The patch looks good as-is, I'm applying it right now.

Thank you,