Le 27/03/2019 à 07:59, Marco Corte a écrit :
Good morning!

Christopher helped me fixing the http-use-htx issue "BUG/MEDIUM:
proto_htx: Fix data size update if end of the cookie is removed".

I am testing haproxy 1.9.5 with the same site real server, with the same
configuration:

    browser <--- HTTP/2 --->  haproxy  <--- HTTP --->  real server

Things are working better, but I found a different problem: the user
session works properly for many pages, then a POST fails with a 411
error.

The behaviour is triggered by http-use-htx.

I am not able to find exactly where the problem is, but I have the
"haproxy -d"
output of a user session, which cannot be anonymized without loosing
important informations.

If anyone is interested, I can send it privately.

Thank you a lot

Hi Marco,

First of all, you can send me haproxy debug output. I'll take a look on it. Then, it could also be useful to know exactly what the server receives, because I guess the error 411 comes from the server. You use HTTP/2 on the client side, I guess your post is sent without any content-length header. It should be converted into a chunk-encoded request in HTTP/1.1 on the server side. If not, it is a bug.

Christopher Faulet