Hi Ricardo,

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 10:15:41PM -0300, Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have been chasing a segfault for a few weeks and today we were able
> to track it down.  There is a null-pointer dereferencing when using
> tcp-check connect; although we don't know yet as to why the protocol
> family might be unknown during tcpcheck_main().

Many thanks for this fix! I think I'm seeing how this can happen, it's
probably since the introduction of the DNS to set addresses on servers.
In the past a server always had an address, but now a server may also
not have an address at all. It's unclear to me exactly how a check could
be scheduled on an addressless server but I think it could happen if the
check is already scheduled and the server loses its address just before
the check actually runs.

I'm taking it just before issuing 1.9.6, thanks!