Hi!
> But may I use only one health check process ,and all the process share
> the result
> of the health check, then there are only one check every 3 sec, how to
> archive this?

I would try the "track" option:

backend tester
bind-process 1
server one1 ... check
server two2 ... check

backend BE1
bind-process 1
server one1 ... track tester/one1
server two2 ... track tester/two2

backend BE2
bind-process 1
server one1 ... track tester/one1
server two2 ... track tester/two2

The suggestion in http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.9/management.html#7 "...it appears that the easiest setup often consists in having one first layer running on multiple processes and in charge for the heavy processing, passing the traffic to a second layer running in a single process." may further help in reducing the number of "backend processes" and consequently the number of checks.

.marcoc