Hi William,

William Lallemand <wlallem...@haproxy.com> wrote on 03/05/2019 11:06:41:

> your mailer seems to mess with the whitespaces and tabs in the patch.

Apologies again for the formatting on my last message.

My mailer -- if it deserves the term -- is Lotus Notes, which is
apparently incapable of doing the right thing when it comes to
wrapping. I'll try to fix this before I embarrass myself further... :)

(Or else only write short paragraphs and sentences.)

Rob

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.