On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 12:10:27PM -0400, Chris Patti wrote:
> Thank you *VERY* much for this tidbit Nenad.
>
> With the early version of HAProxy we're using (v1.3.18) the actual syntax
> is:
>
> option httpclose
>
> This worked perfectly, session afinity started performing as expected.
>
> (Just wanted to record this for posterity)

Good catch indeed. Also this is not needed anymore starting from 1.4
(which supports keep-alive). And your version contains 73 known bugs
which were later fixed in 1.3.28. Note that the 1.3 branch is not
maintained anymore, but if you have a particular reason not to upgrade,
please at least have a look there :

   http://www.haproxy.org/bugs/bugs-1.3.18.html