On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 03:42:17PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> this patch will reveal osx reg-tests errors (after osx build is repaired)
>
> ??, 10 ??? 2019 ?. ? 15:38, <chipits...@gmail.com>:
>
> > From: Ilya Shipitsin <chipits...@gmail.com>
> >
> > v2, rebased to master
(...)

Thanks Ilya, I've applied it. However, please in the future, do not rush
your patches, take the time to re-read them and to write correct commit
messages. It's really taking quite some time on my side to systematically
recompose commit messages by assembling sentences picked from multiple
e-mails.

A good way to avoid forgetting parts of the description is to keep the
"what, why, how" principle in mind. The "what" is the subject, the "why"
and the "how" are in the commit message. Usually commits written this
way are correct at the first iteration and are merged very quickly.
Please have a look at section 11 of CONTRIBUTING to get an idea, it
requires a little effort first but is easy to get used to and is useful
for any project.

Thanks!