I personally use separate files to make it easier for my own sanity.

Sent from Nine<http://www.9folders.com/>
________________________________
From: Norman Branitsky <norman.branit...@micropact.com>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 4:57 PM
To: haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: Loading multiple TLS certificates

For the first time, I have a client that refused to let me use a wildcard
certificate.
So I submitted 6 separate CSRs and now have 6 separate certificates and 6
separate keys.
The intermediate certificates all appear to be the same.
So should I create 6 separate PEM files containing the certificate, the
intermediates, and the key,
or should I create a single PEM file containing all 6 certificates, 6 keys, and
1 intermediate file?

Norman Branitsky
Senior Cloud Architect
MicroPact Toronto
416.916.1752 (61752)

Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the
addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee
or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.