Hi Ilya,

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 02:04:06PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm going to enable address sanitizer in travis-ci.
>
> x86_64: (known leak)
> https://travis-ci.org/chipitsine/haproxy-1/jobs/533196875
>
> ppc64le:
> https://travis-ci.org/chipitsine/haproxy-1/jobs/533196874
>
> can someone have a look at ppc64le ?

I had a quick look at the raw logs and am not seeing any exploitable
information there. I'm not against using such mechanisms in the future
but only once we manage to make sure they can reliably be used, which
is still far from being the case.

Analysing false positive reports in general is taking a bit too much
of my time, I'd rather start to have a look once we are certain these
are real bugs, and then we can safely enable these features to detect
new regressions. For now we're testing gcc and clang in fact, which is
nice, but I already can't find enough time to work on haproxy.

By the way I'd also like to fix the 1 or 2 regtests which randomly fail
on the MacOS Travis tests, because I already got used to consider that
red was the normal color there :-(  Apparently the MacOS VMs are very
slow and regularly show huge latency spikes causing some timeouts to
trigger in random order. Probably we need to increase these timeouts
again and move them to the slow group :-/

Thanks!