Hi Willy,

Op 7-6-2019 om 9:03 schreef Willy Tarreau:
Hi again Pieter,

On Tue, Jun 04, 2019 at 04:59:06PM +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Whatever the values, no single stream should be woken up 100k times per
second or it definitely indicates a bug (spinning loop that leads to reports
of 100% CPU)!

I'll see if I can get something out of this.
So just for the record, this is expected to be fixed in dev6 (it's the
major change there). I'm interested in your feedback on this one, of
course!

Willy

The stream does not spin anymore with dev6 so that seems to work alright. Thanks.

Regards,
PiBa-NL (Pieter)